This enclosed AC-DC power supply is designed to meet inhabited environments. It complies with the input voltage requirements of MIL-STD-704 and has a hold-up time of 50 msec. The added heatsink allows for standalone operation. This military grade power supply is environmentally sealed to IP67 standards, providing significant water resistance and reliable performance in a range of environments. It typically weighs 8.4 lbs. Submit a product request and let us know what your specification needs are.
Note: Unit will not shut down in an overload condition until 400W is exceeded, as the SW2513 is only available as a 400W unit, which can satisfy lower power ratings.
- -40°C to +71°C operating
- -40°C to +85°C non-operating
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202G, NAVMAT P-9492
- Shock: MIL-STD-202, Method 213, Test Cond J
- EMI: MIL-STD-461 CE101, CE102
- 24 V output, 200 W
- Note: Unit will not shut down in an overload condition until 400W is exceeded.
- 100 to 264 VAC, 1 phase, 50-400 Hz
- Ideal for 115 V input & 60Hz applications
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-704
- Efficiency >86%
- Ripple 1% Vout max (pk-pk)
- Regulation 5%, line and load