Due to ACT’s continuing growth, we have employment opportunities for those who want to work hard, but have fun along the way. In all cases we are looking for people who are seeking an innovative, creative and motivated employment environment in which to grow and contribute to the long term success of our company. Online applications are accepted by clicking here. Paper employment applications are available in our lobby at 2001 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. In order to be considered for employment, a completed application or resume must be submitted.
All positions listed here may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR.
Why Join ACT?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid time off up to 120 hours after 90 days
- 401K with company contribution & match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 8 paid holidays
- Quarterly Rewards Program
- Growth/training opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching
- Respect for people
- Diverse workplace
- Engaged management team
List of Current Jobs
INVENTORY CONTROL/SHIPPING CLERK
Handles preservation of product during all stages of stockroom processing, including proper identification to maintain conformity requirements, handling, packaging, storage, shelf-life control, stock rotation and prevention and detection of foreign object debris (FOD). Concludes manufacturing cycle by packaging and shipping finished product to the customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ previous inventory control experience preferred, but not required
- Strong computer experience to include proficiency with ERP systems and MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others to build positive working relationships
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail to accurately transact work
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to bend at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to routinely stretch and lift product that weighs up to 50 pounds
Performs highly diversified duties safely within the facility infrastructure according to predictive and preventative maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- HVAC certified EPA section 608
- Basic awareness and understanding of OSHA/NFPA standards and guidelines for a manufacturing work environment
- Ability to read measurements and blueprints. Strong math skills.
- Ability to use all hand and power tools and equipment required by position safely and effectively
- Basic machinist and fabrication skills. Electrical knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated experience to perform electrical, plumbing and carpentry duties
- Knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance procedures preferred
- Ability to effectively utilize computerized maintenance software and MS Outlook
- Self-direct motivated team player dedicated to continual quality improvement of facility infrastructure
- Demonstrates and maintains a professional demeanor in all situations including the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality as required by the position
POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
Designs, develops, improves and tests new or existing custom electronic products from concept through production. Interfaces with customers on requirements and provides technical proposals in response to requests for quotes.
- BSEE or BSEET
- Engineering skills to include analog design with preference to power supply design experience
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- May require travel in support of sales and/or products
Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with all customers. Provide technical guidance and conceptualization in supporting new sales opportunities of ACT products and services.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related
- Previous industry experience or sales experience (including inside sales) a plus, but not required
- Desire to learn or demonstrated ability to sell technical capabilities as well as technical hardware solutions
- Desire to learn or demonstrated ability to arrange face-to-face meetings with new and existing customers
- Strategic thinker and planner with a demonstrated ability to keep the ‘big picture’ in mind while working in depth to great detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter who functions effectively with limited direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook