Due to ACT’s continuing growth, we have employment opportunities for those who want to work hard but have fun along the way. In all cases, we are looking for people who are seeking an innovative, creative and motivated employment environment in which to grow and contribute to the long term success of our company. Online applications are accepted by clicking here. In order to be considered for employment, a completed application or resume must be submitted.
All positions listed here may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR. If hired, proof of U.S. person status must be provided in the form of a U.S. passport, birth certificate or permanent resident card.
Why Join ACT?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid time off up to 120 hours after 90 days
- 401K with company contribution & match
- 9 paid holidays
- Quarterly Rewards Program
- Growth/training opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching
- Respect for people
- Diverse workplace
- Engaged management team
List of Current Jobs
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLER (Mon-Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm)
Assemble and solder circuit card assemblies (CCAs), printed circuit boards (PCBs), through-hold components and surface mount components. Performs wiring and mechanical assembly operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience in electronic assembly role, including hand-soldering of components and wires preferred
- Ability to recognize components and determine polarity
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions
- Ability to read and understand drawings, procedures and bills of material
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills, including the ability to accurately enter, transact and retrieve simple data
- Ability to multitask
Develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with all customers. Provide technical guidance and conceptualization in supporting new sales opportunities of ACT products and services.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related
- Previous industry experience or sales experience (including inside sales) a plus, but not required
- Desire to learn or demonstrated ability to sell technical capabilities as well as technical hardware solutions
- Desire to learn or demonstrated ability to arrange face-to-face meetings with new and existing customers
- Strategic thinker and planner with a demonstrated ability to keep the ‘big picture’ in mind while working in depth to great detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter who functions effectively with limited direct supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Designs, develops, improves and tests new or existing custom electronic products from concept through production. Interfaces with customers on requirements and provides technical proposals in response to requests for quotes.
- BSEE or BSEET
- Engineering skills to include analog design with preference to power supply design experience
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- May require travel in support of sales and/or products