In all cases we are looking for people who are seeking an innovative, creative and motivated employment environment in which to grow and contribute to the long term success of our company. Online applications are accepted by clicking here. Paper employment applications are available in our lobby at 2001 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm. In order to be considered for employment, a completed application must be submitted.
All positions listed here may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR.
Rresponsible for answering the switchboard, assisting visitors, data entry, filing, handling customer returns, sales correspondence, shipping support including Certificates of Conformance, travel planning, and organizing customer visits as well as providing administrative support for operations and engineering. This position will also be responsible for Accounts Receivable.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years administrative experience preferred
- Previous experience with Accounts Receivable a plus
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking skills
Responsible for all accounting activities, including the establishment and maintenance of standard costs, control and valuation of inventories, analysis of performance compared to budget, variance analysis and coordination of the monthly closing activities. Provides recommendations regarding financial impact of proposed operating decisions. Responsible for reporting, monitoring and analyzing financial performance in conjunction with the leadership team, ensuring that necessary controls are in place and functional.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certification preferred
- 10+ years experience of hands-on accounting managerial experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity.
Assemble electronic assemblies and subassemblies by hand soldering components such as resistors, capacitors, transformers and connectors onto printed circuit boards and connect wires to the assemblies.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2+ years experience handling electronic assembly and components including hand soldering of components preferred (J-Standard soldering a plus)
- Recognize components and determine polarity
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions.
- Able to read blueprint and BOMs
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
Responsible for managing and coordinating the work of highly skilled engineering staff, placing particular emphasis on project management within the department. Supervise day to day engineering functions and support sales functions with heavy involvement in customer interactions.
- BSEE required, with preference to MSEE
- Engineering management experience required.
- Engineering skills to include analog design with preference to power supply design experience and/or military COTS power supply experience; strong preference to military design including COTS and EMI.
- Software development experience preferred including digital electronics design experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- May require travel in support of sales and/or products.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
Quality Process Manager
Provides support to identify, plan, implement, and follow-up on continuous process improvement systems company-wide. Ensures products (including services) are developed, manufactured, tested and delivered according to established procedures that will assure that they meet all quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- 3-5 years experience in an AS 9100 or ISO 9001 Manufacturing environment
- Strongly prefer candidate that has experience developing and updating AS 9100 quality procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills – approachable, relates well to others, builds positive partnerships, engages peoples and helps them understand change, actively listens, provides and seeks feedback
- Ability to achieve results through teamwork – open to diverse ideas and work collaboratively
- Executes with excellence – action orientated, drives results, acts decisively, and can be counted on to meet or exceed goal
- Willing to complete additional training as required for this position
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask